Friday, October 17, 2008

I watched Hasetsune race

I had great fun on last weekend.

I supported runners who joined Hasetsune at Iriyama peek which it's 7km from start with 3UP members.They were cheerful as they started to run.We enjoyed each other.

Midnight I went to start-point(finish point) again.
When I arrived there, Watanabe-san have just finished.He is 7th prize.Wonderful.
I'm surprised with winner ran under 8hours.winner's record is 7'39!!
Next Kabuyagi-san and Yokoyama-san finished together.Their records are 7'44.
I'm impressed to hear it.And I'm glad to know Yokoyama-san make a
strong comeback.

Anyway I was waiting Kazuya.Kazuya's aim was under 9'30.After all he finished with 9'36 records.Last year his record was 10'04 and 50th prize.This year his record is
9'36,but he is 41st prize!
A number of runners who run under 9hours is 26! Runner's levels
improve dramatically.

Hitomi improved dramatically,too.Her record is 10'33.
But she is 7th.Women's levels improve dramatically.

By the way,3UP runners all have finished.
We watched Tanaka-san,Matsuoka-san,
Komatsu,Suda-san finished.After
that we went home.
After all,kato-chan finished 17'56,Sugiyama-san finished 19'43.
I'm very impressed.

No comments: